MikroTik MTCNA “Refresh” Course at MikroTik RIGA BOOTCAMP – 14th Nov 2017
We are very proud to announce an exclusive opportunity to receive training in MikroTik’s own Training Centre located in Riga, Latvia. Not only will you be receiving the very best of training from some of the best MikroTik Trainers in the world, but the price also includes:
- One Evening Meal for each day being trained
- Hot/cold refreshments and lunch each day while being trained
This is a “half day refresh” version of the world famous MTCNA training course (3 days long in the “standard” version).
This special class is dedicated to:
- Network engineers and experts that want to know the basics of RouterOS and to take the certification exam;
- Those who are already trained in MTCNA with/without success in the certification exam;
- Those who wish to renew their (expired) MTCNA certificate
For cases NOT mentioned above, please take the FULL 3 days training class HERE.
The training will be provided by the Official MikroTik Certified Trainer Lorenzo Busatti in the English language.
Dates of Event
A full immersion training in this half day (morning)
14 November 2017
At the end of the training each participant will attend the MTCNA Certification exam. The one hour test will be in English at the Mikrotik Training Server. Successful candidates will be able to download the Certificate.
MikroTik Training Centre in Riga, Latvia!
Address: Volguntes iela 32, Riga, Latvia
The week of Nov 11-18th is a very special time for Latvians. You will be visiting Riga at a time of major celebrations in the Capital City including Bear Slayer Day and Proclamation Day on Nov 18th.
Each participant must come to the training equipped with their own laptop: equipped with Ethernet and serial port (maybe with USB/RS232 adapter) capable of running Winbox.
The training, materials and final test will be in ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Please, note that organizers cannot provide any type of insurance for participants. The participants are recommended to arrange individual insurance.
The participants are kindly suggested to contact the appropriate embassy in their countries to check whether an entry visa is required.
If other kind of Visa is required, please contact a local travel agent to organize the trip. We will not provide any assistance or invitations for obtaining a visa.
We highly recommend using the Rixwell Elefant Hotel. It is only a few minutes walk from the Training venue. Prices for Bed and breakfast are approximately €40/night.
The cost of the training includes:
– Printed materials with the training contents;
– Coffee Breaks;
The cost of the training don’t include:
– Lodging, travel, laptop, ethernet and serial cables, power outlet strip;
– What didn’t mentioned in the “include” voice
* Prices are excluded VAT, if you own a company and have a VALID VAT number, please let us know before ordering. We will send you a personalised order so you don’t pay 22% of VAT.
For this special and unique event the seats are very limited: please do not book hotel and/or flight before you receive our confirmation, thanks.